WALKER READING TECHNOLOGIES'
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH PROJECT
Introduction to ClipRead Study
- Teachers, publishers and students are invited to participate in an
evaluation of the latest Live Ink® text-formatting technology.
- Using the Internet, participants submit any electronic text and receive
back instantly a parsed version designed to improve readability and
- Users are required to have a Windows 95 or later operating system,
and a connection to the internet - see technical
requirements page for more details.
- Users will have to review and agree to a data confidentiality and user
agreement. All texts submitted for parsing will be kept confidential -
no texts will be copied for any purpose.
- Users will be given a user ID and password by Walker Reading
Technologies, after which they can download the ClipRead
Return to ClipRead SBIR Project homepage